Import Sales Ledger into Invoice Finance Systems
Companies that use invoice finance companies have to transfer invoice details to their finance supplier. Ideally this is done by data transfer, but this is only possible if the existing invoice system can generate a .csv file in the appropriate format.
For many companies they are required to manually re-key their sales invoices into a web interface. The web interface then transfers the sales ledger invoices to the credit factorer.
AutoCapture for Sales Ledger offers a complete outsourced solution to this problem.
How does it work?
1. Scan and send us your invoices
- We can accept scanned documents
- You can send the invoices to us and we will scan them for you.
2. We securely process your invoices
We capture and digitise the data from your printed invoices. We achieve this through bulk processing with specialised technology. Our service is confidential and we operate in a secure environment.
We deliver industry leading accuracy by using:
- Up-to-date scanning technology
- The latest OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software
- Powerful and intelligent exception reporting
We assemble the data into a .csv spreadsheet formatted to enable import into your supplier's invoice finance system:
- We map each piece of data from every invoice to the correct column of the .csv file
- We import additional data from the provider customer/supplier table if required
- When you import it into your supplier's invoice finance system the data populates the correct fields of the web interface
3. We deliver the .csv file for you to import
The data captured from your printed invoices is assembled into a single spread sheet .csv file:
- We deliver to you by email or FTP, password protected or encrypted as required
- You use the standard import routines or a specialist import utility to upload the .csv data into your supplier's invoice finance system
- We return scanned images of your invoices for archive
- We securely return your printed invoices or archive your invoices for an agreed period