Import Sales Ledger Invoices
When companies start to use systems such as Sage 50 for their accounting, they quite often already have well established routines and systems for creating sales invoices. It is not always appropriate to change their system in order to utilise Sage’s invoice tools and templates. If this is the case, you still need to move your invoices into Sage in order to keep a complete financial record.
Import Sales Ledger into Invoice Finance Systems
Companies that use credit factoring companies have to transfer invoice details to their finance supplier. Ideally this is done by data transfer. However, for many companies they are required to manually re-key their sales invoices into a web interface. The web interface then transfers the sales ledger invoices to the credit factorer.
AutoCapture for Sales Invoices offers a complete outsourced solution to both of these problems.
Submit Sales Ledger invoices to AutoCapture
- If paper invoices are sent, high volume scanning equipment enables large numbers of sales ledger invoices to be processed quickly
- Or scanned images such as .pdf are loaded to the AutoCapture secure file transfer facility
Scan & Capture
- Capturing the sales ledger invoice data
- Optical Character Recognition technology digitises and captures invoice data from the scanned sales ledger invoices
- Data that is necessary for the import process but which is not contained with the statement is added using AutoCapture software.
Return & Import
- Once verified the data is assembled as a .csv file and sent for import into you accounting package within 24 hours
- The format of the data is specific to your accounts package requirements
- You can import the sales ledger invoices into your accounts package using standard tools
- Files are imported into Sage as Audit File Transactions. This creates the financial record but not the physical invoice.
- You can use specialist tools for creating actual physical invoices in Sage Line 50 - get a free trial at Adept Invoice Import Utility