Automated Data Capture for Purchase Invoices
Sage Line 50 and Sage Instant Accounts have the functionality to import purchase invoices. However, this is only possible when the data is available electronically. If your suppliers submit paper invoices, you will have to manually key the invoices into Sage. This is a time consuming task, especially when invoices are submitted with multiple line items.
AutoCapture provides a solution to this problem by automating the capture of supplier invoices and providing a csv file for import into Sage. AutoCapture for Purchase Invoices offers a completely outsourced solution to the problem. You send us your invoices and we capture the data and return a file ready to import into Sage. Users do not need to purchase invoice capture software and to acquire the staff and skills to operate the system.
Just send us your invoices and we will capture the data for you.
Submit Purchase Invoices to AutoCapture
- Users can send paper purchase invoices to be scanned by AutoCapture. We operate high volume scanning equipment which enables large numbers of purchase ledger invoices to be processed quickly.
- Users can scan themselves and load the scanned images to the AutoCapture secure file transfer facility.
Scan & Capture
- AutoCapture uses OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to digitise and capture invoice data from the scanned purchase invoices.
- There are some data fields which do not appear on the invoice but are necessary for the import process. These are supplied by the user by exporting the data from Sage. We use this data to match the supplier invoices and create an import file to Sage.
Return & Import to Sage
- Once verified, the data is assembled as a .csv file and sent for import into your Sage accounting package.
- The format of the data is specific to Sage requirements.
- You can import the data into Sage using standard tools.
- You can also use specialist tools for creating purchase invoices in Sage - get a free trial of this software at Adept Invoice Import Utility