How you can use an Invoice Data Capture Service
Hundreds or perhaps thousands of invoices may arrive in your accounts department. Whether arriving by post or email, someone has to manually process the invoice information into your accounts package. Autocapture provides an alternative.
- Our Invoice Data Capture Service will save you money, it is far less expensive than manual processing.
- You remain in control, you may want to manually process the some invoices, you send us what you want to send.
- We will return a file that you import into your accounts system, within 24 hours.
- You can manage the peaks and troughs in your accounts department as we automate the low value tasks.
- All of our infra-structure is UK based and we do not use off-shore facilities.
The consequential losses of manual processing
Besides these top-level inefficiencies there are a number of consequential losses that may result from manually processing invoices.
- Prone to errors from copy-keying
- Labour intensive and time consuming
- Inefficient use of the accounts team
- Difficulty in obtaining effective management reporting
- Poor forecasting
- Inability to perform accurate analysis
- Inefficient cash management - need to maintain more liquidity than necessary
- Longer payment processes and order-to-payment cycles
- Negative impact on relationships with creditor organisations
- Late payment penalties and surcharges
Automate to save costs
Technology-enabled automation is a well established way of bringing greater efficiency to labour intensive and time consuming business processes. The AutoCapture Invoice Data Capture Service requires no changes to internal invoice authorisation processes, it simply automates the the import of invoice data.
Outsource to AutoCapture
Outsourcing to AutoCapture offers a much easier, low risk alternative. It’s simple, you send your invoices to us and we deliver ready-for-import .csv spreadsheet file. We will map the invoice details to the requirements of your accounting package.
There’s no investment cost for technology purchase, support and maintenance. There’s no training requirement or headcount increase.